Building nuclear safety systems that the people and the world trust
To protect people and the environment and to contribute to the peace of mankind,
- - We secure the highest level of nuclear safety.
- - We protect nuclear facilities from both internal and external threats, such as terrorism.
- - We strengthen emergency system for any nuclear emergency or accidents.
- - We comply with international standards for the peaceful use of nuclear energy
All the members of NSSC shares the following core values of a safety regulatory agency
- - Technical Excellence : accumulate expertise and experiences that the people can build trust on
- - Independence : progress vigorously with works only for the nation and people
- - Transparency : leave no doubts throughout the safety regulatory process
- - Impartiality : stand with impartiality and objectiveness
- - Reliability : comply with principles and maintain clarity and consistency
Based on the core values, the principles are applied to the works of NSSC
- - Service for the people is our top priority
- - Mutual respect based on trust
- - Effective management to improve performance
- - International collaboration that lives up to the national status
- - Active communication with the people and disclosure of information