- [May 11, 2016] Chairman Kim Attended INRA Meeting
- Chairman Kim Yong Hwan of the Nuclear Safety and Security Commission(Hereinafter referred to as NSSC) attended the 38th INRA(International Nuclear Regulators' Association) Meeting held in Madrid, Spain from May 9 to 10, 2016. Chairman Kim exchanged various opinions on issues related to nuclear s...
- [April 28, 2016] The NSSC Alters Radiation Emergency Classification System
- The Nuclear Safety and Security Commission (Chairman Kim Yong Hwan, hereinafter referred to as the NSSC) changed the names of radiation emergencies on April 28, 2016 to help the public more easily classify types of emergencies.
- [April 27, 2016] NSSC Held Joint Civilian-Government-Military Anti-Terror Drill
- Nuclear Safety and Security Commission(Chairman Kim Yong Hwan, hereinafter referred to as NSSC) annonced that joint civilian-government-military exercise to prepare for and counteract radiological terrorism was conducted at Seoul World Cup Stdium on April 27.
- [April 15 2016] Dr. Kim Yong Hwan Takes Office as a New Chairman of NSSC
- Dr. Kim Yong Hwan Takes Office as a New Chairman of NSSC Nuclear Safety and Security Commission(hereinafter referred to as NSSC) held an inaugural ceremony of the new Chairman Kim Yong Hwan at the main conference room onApril 15 at 10 AM. Chairman Kim Yong Hwan takes office as a third Chairman of...