- [July 15 2014] NSSC Approves the Restart of Wolsong Unit 4 After Overhaul
- Nuclear Safety and Security Commission (Chairman Lee Eun Cheol, hereinafter referred to as NSSC) approved the resumption of Wolsong Unit 4 on July 15. The Unit had undergone O/H since May 17.
- [July 9 2014] The 27th Meeting of the Commission Was Held
- Nuclear Safety and Security Commission (Chairman Lee Unchul, hereinafter referred to as NSSC) held 27th meeting of the Commission on July 9 to deliberate and resolute the agendas including “Results of the inspection of Hanul Unit 1, having been manually shut down, and follow-up actions.”...
- [July 7 2014] NSSC To Embark On Preparations For the IRRS Mission
- 6 months prior to the main IRRS mission of IAEA (Dec. 8 to 19), Nuclear Safety and Security Commission (Chairman Lee Unchul, hereinafter referred to as NSSC) announced that it had formed a preparation team, led by its Secretary General, and would hold preparatory meetings with the IAEA team in the o...
- [July 4 2014] Emergency Drill Against Nuclear Terrorism For the 2014 Incheon Asian Games
- Running up to the 2014 Incheon Asian Games, an emergency drill against nuclear terrorism was conducted at the north gate of Incheon Munhak Stadium on July 4th. 210 people from 20 agencies including Nuclear Safety and Security Commission, the Ministry of Defense, the Incheon Police Office, the National Emergency Management Agency, the Korea Institute of Radiological and Medical Sciences and the Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety, participated in the drill which focused on exericising timely and accurate initial responses and building stronger cooperative relationships amo...
- [July 1 2014] Chairman Lee Welcomes the Annual Meeting of IAG of GICNT
- Chairman Lee is giving a welcoming speech at the annual meeting of IAG of GICNT at Lotte Hotel on 1 July.
- [June 13 2014] Chairman Lee Visits the Korea Veterans Hospital
- Chairman Lee visited the Korea Veterans Hospital located in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, on 13 June, the month of patriots and met men of national merits and their bereaved families.