- [August 13 2015] The 43th Meeting Was Held
- Nuclear Safety and Security Commission (Chairman Lee Unchul, hereinafter referred to as NSSC) held the 43th meeting if the Commission on August 13. The Commissioners deliberated and decided to pass “the bill to revise the Nuclear Safety Act and the Act on Physical Protection and Radiological Emergen...
- [July 30 2015] NSSC Launches a Communication Channel for Nuclear Safety in Daejeon
- Nuclear Safety and Security Commission said it has completed composition of the Daejeon Nuclear Safety Council (the Council) which will be working as a communication channel between nuclear facilities and local residents. The first meeting will be held on July 30.
- [July 28 2015] Chairman Lee Visited Port to Watch the New Radiation Monitoring System
- Chairman Lee visited the Incheon Shin Port where “the new radiation monitoring system for imported cargos” has been running since July as a pilot program.
- [July 9 2015] NSSC Approved Resumption of the Shinwolsong Unit 4
- Nuclear Safety and Security Commission (Chairman Lee Eunchul, hereinafter referred to as NSSC) approved resumption of the Shinwolsong Unit 2 on July 9. The Unit was shut down to undergo overhaul on April 2nd.