- [May 28 2013] Test Records of Safety Related Control Cable
- Nuclear Safety and Security Commission (Chairman Lee Eun Cheol, hereinafter referred to as NSSC) announced that safety related control cable* with forged test record were installed in Shin-kori No. 1 and No. 2 reactors and Shin-wolsong No. 1 and No. 2 reactors. *control cable: safety device that sen...
- [May 21 2013] Strong Sunspot Explosion, No changes In the Radiation Exposure Rate
- Regarding the solar cosmic radiation emitted with the sunspot explosion at 10:25 pm on 22nd of May, 14 nationwide local radiation monitoring stations measured the environmental radiation exposure rate (gamma exposure rate) and Nuclear Safety and Security Commission (Chairman Lee Eun Cheol, hereinaft...
- [May 21 2013] NSSC Chairman Lee Euncheol Visits Nuclear Reactors
- NSSC Chairman Lee Eun Cheol will visit Hanbit nuclear reactor (previous name: Yeonggwang reactor) on 22th of May and visit other reactors in Kori, Wolsong and Hanwool (previous name: Uljin) to encourage field workers and talk with residents.
- [May 3 2013] NSSC Chairman Lee Euncheol Attends International Nuclear Regulators’ Association
- Nuclear Safety and Security Commission Chairman Lee Euncheol will attend the 32nd International Nuclear Regulators’ Association(INRA*) which will be held in Tokyo, Japan during May 5th~8th. * INRA (International Nuclear Regulators’ Association) is a nuclear regulators’ association ...