- [November 21 2014] Revised Acts To Take Effect: A Stronger Safety Management and Emergency Preparedness
- Nuclear Safety and Security Commission (Chairman Lee Eunchul, hereinafter referred to as NSSC) announced that the two Acts, the Nuclear Safety Act and the Act on Physical Protection and Radiological Emergency, both of which were revised in May 21th, will go into effect on November 22th.
- [November 20 2014] The First Korea-China-Japan TRM Emergency Preparedness Drill
- The first Korea-China-Japan TRM Emergency Preparedness Drill was held in the Kori Emergency Management Center, located in Gijang-gun, Kori, on November 20, in connection with the 2014 Radiological Emergency Response Exercise for Kori Nuclear Power Plant, a quadrennial emergency drill against nuclear...
- [November 20 2014] The Biggest Scale Radiological Emergency Response Drill To Be Held
- Nuclear Safety and Security Commission (Chairman Lee Unchul, hereinafter referred to as NSSC) will conduct the 2014 radiological emergency response exercise, under the presumption a radiological accident involving radiation leak from the Kori NPP has happened, to improve response capabilities and r...
- [November 18 2014] NSSC Approves Restart of Hanbit Unit 2
- Nuclear Safety and Security Commission (Chairman Lee Eun Cheol, hereinafter referred to as NSSC) approved the resumption of Hanbit Unit 2 on November 18. The Unit had undergone O/H since September 6.